All Speed Tips
Ask The PC Expert
Subscribe via Email
Subscribe via RSS
Learn To Repair PCs With The Right Course
Buying a Refurbished PC
How to Optimize Droid Razr Battery
How to Use Sticky Notes in Windows 7
One amazing thing I really like about Windows 7 is the sticky note feature. As the name implies, it lets you create sticky notes on your desktop. The background of the note could be set to any color. The minute you create a note, it sticks on the desktop until you delete it.
How to Create a Sticky Note
1. Click on the start button > click on all programs > accessories > click on sticky notes > a blank page comes up for you to type in some text.
2. You can change the text to bold or italics just as you would do in Microsoft Word.
3. To change the color of a sticky note, simply right-click the note and select a color.
4. Click on any empty space on the desktop after you have finished entering the text.
5. When a sticky note is no longer in use, you can delete it by clicking on the delete button at the upper-right corner of the note.
Windows 7 Sticky Note Shortcuts
Underline: CTRL + SHIFT + L
Italics: CTRL + I
Numbered list: CTRL + SHIFT + L
Bullet list: CTRL + SHIFT + L
Strikethrough: CTRL + T
Bold: CTRL + B
To decrease font size: CTRL + SHIFT +<
To increase font size: CTRL + SHIFT +>
Sticky notes can help one to be properly organized. There exists third party post-it notes or sticky note software. Some are freeware and others would cost you a little bit of money. However, the Windows 7 sticky note feature is very good and you shouldn’t have to use this third party software.
If you enjoyed this post, please or
Web site and all contents © Copyright ComputerTooSlow.com 2012, All rights reserved.